SDC Is Committed to Your Success - a message from Gigi Ho, SDC VP Operations
It's 2020. As a child of the 80s and a science fiction fan, there were a lot of books and movies about "the future" that was set in early 2020s. So we're here. We're in science fiction years now. And what a strange year it's been.
However strange and trying as 2020 has been, two things have become clear to me: our indutry is made up of creative, industrious and innovative people; and technology plays a key role in support of the innovaitons.
Through the rollercoaster ride of 2020, a few things have come to light with our industry: I wanted to make two things clear to you, our SDC members. I see trends every day as data flows in and out of the SDC and wanted to share my perspectives and suggest opportunities for resellers and manufacturers.
I see trends every day as data flows in and out of the SDC and wanted to share my perspectives and suggest opportunities for resellers and manufacturers.
FST Performance RPM900TurboFyner Diesel Fuel Filter/Heater/Water Separator System, 3 Micron filtration for Light-Truck Diesel Applications up to 200 Gallons Per Hour - Part No. RPM900
Hi-Performance Diesel Filtration System/The TurboFyner RPM900 is an on-board diesel fuel refiner system that filters fuel, separates water from fuel, and heats the fuel during cold weather operation. This unique system is designed for use in all light duty diesel pickup an medium duty diesel engines with fuel flows up to 200 gallons per hour. operating on petroleum or biodiesel fuels. Fuel swirls through the base, separating fuel from water. Water goes down and fuel flows up through the filter. Replacement filter # RF900D.
- Overall Compact Size: 10.5” tall x 3.5” wide x 3.5” deep
- Weighs: 64 oz
- Base: 6061-T6 billet aluminum base/manifold. Not a casting. Anodized Red.
- Flow: 200 gallons per hour
- Filtering: 3 Micron FloMax™ media (petroleum or bio-diesel/vegetable oil)
- Filter media surface: 427 sq in!!
- Water Separation: Fuel “crashes and swirls” through base, separating fuel from water. Water settles down in base, fuel goes up through filter.
- Burst: 250 psi
- Ports: ½” NPT fuel IN & OUT ports and 3/8” NPT fluid ‘heat’ ports / Water drain port.
- 3/8” Heater ports = Use engine coolant fluid for heat source for fuel heating while engine is running feature. A must with veggie fuel.
- (Base) Manufactured from solid 6061-T6 billet aluminum / no castings.
- Replacement FloMax™ spin-on type filter: (# RF900D) for ease of changing. Nothing to service or clean out, eliminating the chance for fuel system contamination. A leader in bio-diesel.
Receiver hitch kit from Rugged Ridge fits 07-16 Jeep Wrangler. It includes a 2-inch receiver hitch, wiring harness, and Jeep logo hitch plug – Part No. 11580.52
Looking for an accessory to carry your bike rack? Rugged Ridge has you covered with this black 2-inch receiver hitch kit that includes harness and Jeep plug. Designed as a one-piece welded assembly for added strength, we built our hitch receiver to match the towing capacity of your Jeep Wrangler. The custom design bolts directly to factory mounting points on the rear of the vehicle. The powder coated construction sheds water and provides a long lasting rust free finish. Includes cutout for factory wiring harness mounting. Not to exceed recommended vehicle towing capacity. Refer to your owner's manual for detailed information on your vehicle's towing capacity.
- Black Powder Coated
- 3,500Lb tow rating
- Hitch and harness and plug
- OE Style
As always, we're here to help if you have questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.