When CURT and ARIES on boarded with SDC we become the first supplier / manufacturer to achieve ‘Platinum Status’ immediately. Being platinum means CURT and ARIES data is as content rich as you can get. According to Paul Spornitz of SDC, the modern web shopper is much more likely to buy a product from a company that is rich in content. Having downloadable installation guides and warranty information along with videos and multiple high resolution images is a huge resource to our customers. One of CURT & ARIES’ goals is to be the best at data distribution in the industry. We look forward to continuing to expand on our relationship with SDC.
Why the SEMA Data Co-op?
The SDC is your best single source for product data anywhere! Not only are we the largest industry data repository, but our unique approach for data receivers is to provide data exports in exactly the right format for your systems. Whether you need full PIES & ACES XML, or a custom spreadsheet format, we can accommodate your needs. Plus, as an industry owned and operated effort, we can provide unlimited data exports to SEMA members at NO CHARGE.
- Unlimited exports, updates, and downloads to single-user members is FREE to SEMA Members, or only $100 per month for non-SEMA Members with no hidden fees
- Receive full ﬁle refreshes or “net change” updates on the schedule you choose—daily, weekly, monthly, or when a Supplier makes changes
- Receive all your data feeds from one place - the SDC is a centralized source for all manufacturer product information, new-product announcements, digital assets, installation info and more
- Consistent, accurate data—SDC is the only data service to validate to industry standard PIES & ACES formats
- Exports are available in standard formats or virtually any custom requirement—no extra charges for “special” data exports
- The SEMA Data Co-op is a non-proﬁt, industry-owned effort that helps you manage your membership 24/7 using our state-of-the-art online tools
INCREASE SALES AND PROFITS WITH GREAT DATA FROM SDC
Provided as a standard part of the SDC services, our Data Analysts work with our Suppliers to provide data quality at premier levels, to provide you a robust data set to fuel your business.
Using the familiar Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum scale, we will show you exactly where a data set is rated, and the required fields to acheive each level are based on actual feedback from Receivers like you.
Maintaining a high data quality is a critical element of effective data management, which makes the SDC a real game changer when it comes to generating sales. Incomplete or inaccurate data, on the other hand, only represents products poorly and often makes them difficult to find via search, as well as creating expensive and unnecessary returns.
Chief Information Officer