ACES and PIES data distribution is mandatory in today’s highly competitive marketplace. SDC consistently adds value to their system to enhance our data feeds and provide our distribution partners with accurate, up to date and enriched product information.
ABOUT THE SEMA DATA CO-OP
SEMA understands what a challenge it can be to manage product data, whether it is weights and measures, accurate descriptions, current pricing, UPC codes or application data to power vehicle specific parts look-ups. That’s why we have undertaken this challenging project to create the definitive, industry owned and operated centralized data repository, complete with a comprehensive set of online data management tools.
We believe that all Manufacturers should have direct ownership of their product data and that it should be configured and stored in the accepted industry ACES and PIES standards. The SDC provides a full-time Data Lab to assist Manufacturers in the onboarding process, and our user-friendly system validates standards compliancy. Once their data is securely stored in our data repository, customers have the ability to receive data exports in any custom or standardized format required to power their internal warehouse, retail and Internet systems.
- Full Data Lab support throughout the process
- On-boarding of Manufacturer data from any format electronic file (even an excel spreadsheet)
- Stringent validation processes ensure data meets SDC requirements
- Data is stored securely in industry standard PIES and ACES formats
- Unlimited exports to all approved Resellers at no charge to the Manufacturer
- Permissions based exports ensures that data is given only to approved Resellers
- No extra fees for special Reseller requirements
- One low fixed monthly fee ranging from $150-$600 per month for total participation in on-boarding, validation, secure storage and unlimited standard or custom exports. No setup fees or added charges!
- Unmatched Speed-to-Market to deliver your updates and changes in near real time
- Your data included in SEMA Search for use by WD’s & retail sales people for product reference
- Full Data Lab support throughout the process of creating your exports
- Unlimited data exports from approved Manufacturers is FREE to SEMA members!
- Custom export configurations available to fit any Reseller requirements
- Web services to power internal business applications, POS systems and web sites
- Scheduled bulk exports or data on demand
- Instant updates available, as soon as a Manufacturer makes a change
- Free access to SEMA Search
- Free API integration to access the SDC data repository real-time
- Manufacturers maintain complete control and ownership of all data
- “Do it once” solution consolidates effort and minimizes expense
- With virtually no barriers to entry, all Manufacturers large and small can join affordably
- All inclusive, always on, centralized storage & distribution point for industry product data
- Development and initial operational expenses underwritten by SEMA
JOIN NOW AND DECLARE YOUR “DATA INDEPENDENCE”!
If you are a manufacturer or supplier of automotive parts and accessories, contact us today to learn how we can help “get your data house in order”. Whether you have XML ready PIES and ACES files to send us, or you don’t know where to start, we are here to help.
Warehouse distributors, retailers and e-tailers should contact us now about your data needs and get signed up as an authorized data Reseller. Be sure to talk to your Manufacturers about joining the SDC!
The SEMA Data Co-op is truly a collaborative effort to bring Manufacturers and Resellers together to sell more parts and grow your business. We look forward to serving you!
PerTronix Performance Products
One of our most important objectives for 2017 was to be more aggressive in making sure we looked at all avenues to promote our products in front of both current and new customers. SDC has taken a typically tedious and frustrating process and made it very simple. I work with a diverse group of industry data companies and SDC by far has the whole process perfected. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast the project moved and how good the end results were. The staff is always quick to respond to any concerns and they genuinely want you to succeed.
Product Information Manager
Melling Engine Parts / Melling Performance